UTILITY - TAKE IT ALL WITH YOU
Bring more on every adventure thanks to a Best-in-Class available 7,650-pound towing capacity,
a Best-in-Class available 1,700-pound payload and multiple ways to help keep it all secure.
An all-new high-strength steel frame, heavy-duty axles, new coil rear suspension and the largest brakes in its class come together in a truly capable pickup truck that screams, “Where to next?”
- PULL YOUR WEIGHT AND THEN SOME: Get your gear to where the adventure is. Tow your boats, campers and more with ease thanks to Best-in-Class available towing.
- ENGINEERED FOR STRENGTH: The rugged all-steel 5-foot cargo bed with a three-position tailgate and LED cargo lighting is ready for your dirt bikes, ATVs and more thanks to a Best-in-Class available payload.
- EXTRA COATING FOR LOADING: No matter what you’re loading, the available spray-in bed-liner will coat the surface of your bed for exceptional protection and durability.
- KEEP YOUR STRINGS ATTACHED: Four strong integrated tie down loops can be adjusted as needed, including folded flush into the wheel wells when not attached to straps to maximize cargo space.
- IN-BED POWER UP: For convenience in any weather, an available 115-volt/400-watt power outlet is located at the rear of the bed, ideal for charging small appliances like slow cookers when tailgating.
CAPABILITY - ENGINEERED TO LEAVE PAVEMENT BEHIND
Gladiator Rubicon is the most off-road capable midsize pickup truck ever
thanks to a combination of impressive equipment like front and rear Tru-Lok® locking differentials, branded FOX shocks and an available forward-facing TrailCam Off-Road Camera.
- Traction is key when off-roading so that every wheel works to drive the truck forward. Jeep® Brand 4x4 systems help to ensure the right tire has traction when it’s needed.
- The Trail Rated® Jeep® Gladiator features a high air intake and special water sealing to help get you through creeks, streams and depths of up to 30-inches.
- Thanks to precision steering and optimized wheelbases, Gladiator can swiftly veer around narrow gaps and maneuver around rocks, logs or tight spots.
- Higher levels of articulation help keep all four tires on the ground to help ensure they remain stable and engaged.
- Rubicon models get up to 11.1-inches of ground clearance between the underside of the truck and the terrain so you can drive over obstacles without underbody damage.
After reading this blog, I know you want to see one in person. Lucky for you we have 3 in stock at our dealership in California. Imagine how bad you will want to drive one when you learn more about the exterior, interior, and the safety features on the all new Jeep Gladiator. Feel free to check our website to see the great lineup of Jeeps that we have or stop by and take one for a test drive.
Proudly Serving the Columbia,
Jefferson City, and California, MO Areas