After reading about the utility and capability of the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator last week, you are sure to enjoy learning about the exterior, interior, and safety features that the new Jeep has to offer. Spielers Inc. currently has 3 in stock for you to stop by and take a look at. The blend of the SUV and truck makes for the perfect vehicle for a family who loves to pull boats, trailers, or ATV’s.
EXTERIOR - UNMISTAKABLE DNA
Truck capability combined with iconic Jeep® Brand design sets the benchmark when it comes to the ultimate look of adventure. Classic heritage cues are just the beginning. Completely engineered from the ground up, the Gladiator does more than just stand out–it defies convention. But when you can traverse rough terrain while hauling your biggest toys, all while driving the only open-air pickup truck in the industry, who needs convention anyway?
- Lower the zipperless Sunrider® soft top with easy one-handed operation or pop the removable lightweight panels above the front seats on the Freedom Top® hardtop for a true open-air experience. Lightweight aluminum doors can be easily removed for an extra dose of freedom.
- Get closer to the wind, dirt, sun or sand. The windshield can be quickly folded down to deliver the ultimate open-air experience for those who can’t get enough of the outdoors.
- This all-steel bed packs a range of hard-working features designed to tie down your gear, help keep it protected and even keep it organized so that when adventure calls, you’re ready to pack it in.
- Punctuating the attitude of the aggressive exterior, each Gladiator model is outfitted with a set of wheels that enhance the truck’s already powerful stance.
- Gladiator Rubicon exudes adventure with a vented hood, high-clearance fender flares for standard 33-inch tires, a steel off-road rear bumper, rock rails under both the cab and bed and more.
Precision-crafted details, intuitive technology, and authentic Jeep® Brand cues are integrated into an interior that ensures you ride in style. The All-New Jeep® Gladiator satisfies your craving for freedom with an interior cabin designed to deliver. Impressive design, quality materials, and abundant flexible storage all add to the adventure.
- Advanced technologies link you and your Gladiator to the wider world through three available Uconnect® systems.
- Gladiator seats are designed to help provide comfort and support while you’re out seeking adventure. Discover the various color and trim combinations that add distinctive style to the seats, steering wheel, dashboard, shifter and bezels, all the way down to the stitching.
- The available weatherproof Bluetooth® speaker recharges as you drive and is also removable so you can take your tunes wherever you want. It’s just as tough and durable as Gladiator with a high level of dust protection and water resistance of up to 3 feet for 30 minutes.
- Keep your gear safe and secure with lockable storage in the rear seating area. Lift up the rear seat to reveal an available removable bin. The seatback folds down for access to more secure space illuminated with LED lights.
- Overland is crafted with premium refinements, like leather-trimmed seats, a wrapped dashboard with accent stitching and soft-touch surfaces augmented by platinum chrome bezels, handles and knobs, all designed to enhance the natural comfort of Gladiator.
SAFETY AND SECURITY BEYOND WHAT YOU SEE
Available Blind Spot Monitoring uses radar-based sensors to detect other vehicles and will alert you if one is traveling in your blind spot zones.
- Gladiator makes easy work out of complicated parking situations thanks to standard and available technologies that put you at ease when it comes time to pull in or back out.
- The available ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System uses sonar sensors located in the rear bumper to detect obstacles behind you. It will sound an alert when you get close to a potential hazard when parallel parking or backing into a parking spot.
- The Gladiator even does the small things well. From letting you know if your tires are properly inflated to seamlessly connecting your smartphone when you hop in, the All-New Gladiator will help keep you moving.
- The Trailer Sway Control system detects when your trailer is swaying and will apply brake pressure to individual wheels of the Gladiator to help bring it back in line.
Wow, that’s a lot of features and we weren’t even able to put them all in this blog. You can see this new Jeep has everything you could ask for and more. Stop by the dealership in California see one of these for yourself or you can visit our website to check out all of our inventory.
Proudly Serving the Columbia,
Jefferson City, and California, MO Areas