CAPABILITYEvery day is an opportunity to discover something new. Trail Rated® and equipped with an available 2.0L Turbo engine with up to 31 highway mpg, the 2020 Jeep® Cherokee is your ticket to exhilarating travels.
TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
The Trail Rated® Jeep® Cherokee has proven its exceptional capability under a variety of weather and road conditions. The five key areas of Trail Rated testing are traction, ground clearance, maneuverability, articulation and water fording.
- Traction: Traction is key. Available Jeep® Brand 4x4 systems help to ensure the right tire has traction when it’s needed.
- Water Fording: High air intakes and special water sealing help get you through water obstacles when driving off-road.
- Maneuverability: Exceptional maneuverability allows you to steer around or crawl over
- Articulation: Good articulation helps you climb over large obstacles and maintain contact with the terrain.
- Ground Clearance: Pass over off-road obstacles confidently without damaging the underside of your vehicle.
ALL-WEATHER 4X4 CAPABILITY
The 2020 Jeep® Cherokee is engineered to handle nearly all weather conditions and road surfaces with skill and confidence. Whether you have to power through a snowstorm on your way to work or brave a torrential downpour on a family trip, three available 4x4 systems offer extra capability when you need it most.
- Jeep® Active Drive: Automatically engages four-wheel-drive mode on unpredictable roads and actively monitors slippage.
- Jeep® Active Drive Lock: Featuring a rear locker for additional traction when off-roading and Rock Mode on the Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System. Plus, low range and neutral modes are ideal for low-speed traction and available flat towing behind an RV. Active Drive Lock available only on Trailhawk®.
EFFICIENCY TO GET YOU THERE
Cherokee offers a choice of three engines—the 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 engine, the available 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine and an available 2.0L Turbo engine for outstanding efficiency and an impressive power boost.
- 2.0L Turbo Engine: The available 2.0L Turbo engine provides an impressive 270 horsepower when equipped with a nine-speed automatic transmission. 295 pound-feet of torque gives the 2.0L Turbo engine mighty towing capability and a fuel economy rating of up to 31 highway mpg.
- 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 Engine: This engine features advanced technologies including dual variable valve timing and a flow-control valve intake manifold. It’s all about efficiency. Mated to the nine-speed automatic transmission, it can get up to 31 highway mpg with a driving range of over 474 highway miles on one tank
- 3.2L Pentastar® V6 Engine: Equipped with Engine Stop/Start technology, the available 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine uses a sophisticated control strategy that turns the engine off when the vehicle brakes to a stop, helping with efficiency. This engine offers a Best-In-Class maximum towing of 4,500 pounds and gets up to 29 highway mpg.
BEST-IN-CLASS 4,500-POUND MAXIMUM TOWING
Strength is in the numbers. When it comes to undeniable towing power, the Jeep® Cherokee impresses with maximum towing of up to 4,500 pounds when equipped with a 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine.
The capabilities of the new Jeep Cherokee are so advanced that we weren't able to get into the technology, safety, and security. No worries, we will continue this topic next week. If you are looking for a great SUV that is great in all 4 seasons, the family can fit comfortably, and you can pull your toys behind, then the Jeep Cherokee might be one to check out. Stop by the dealership and one of our staff members will show you what we have in stock and answer any questions you may have. You can also check out our inventory on our website.
Proudly Serving the Columbia,
Jefferson City, and California, MO Areas