Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Rave Reviews About Spieler's Inc.

Are you in the market to buy a new car in mid-Missouri? Need to have vehicle maintenance done? Our family-owned car dealership in California, MO is here for all of your vehicle needs! From a regular oil change to new tires to a new ride altogether, we are here for you. Learn what others have to say about Spieler's Inc. below:


"I recently decided to start looking for a new vehicle but was unsure of what I wanted to purchase. Steve suggested a few vehicles and even one I had not even considered. Needless to say I bought my Jeep Cherokee and could not be happier. The entire process was very smooth and I never felt any pressure from Steve! Thank you for the wonderful suggestion!" - Hillary Tindle

"I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Steve and I was treated with kindness and respect. Steve and the group at Spieler's are friendly and very helpful when I have questions. I have really enjoyed my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to stop by Spieler's. Steve will be glad to help you!!" - Susie Blankenship

"I have been doing business with Spielers for years and have always been treated right. Very pleased with Steve in sales and with Bonnie and Bruce in the parts and service department." - Keith Zey

"Very pleased with Spielers. Bonnie, Bruce & the service technicians did a great job maintaining our Dakota the last 12 years. Steve Borts & the office personnel made our Grand Caravan purchase pleasant with a good deal and smooth transaction." - Kenny Fulbright

"Steve Borts found me the best loan rate for my car and was very helpful during the purchase process. I look forward to working with him in the future!" - Cutler Tindle

"We have bought our last 3 vehicles from Spielers and are happy with all of them. Steve in sales is great!!" - Kelsey Saunders

"All the people are friendly not pushy they let you think for yourself and don't tell you what you need or want they let you tell them" - Brian Kuester

" LOVE my truck! Very pleased with the professionalism and how quickly they got us in and out. Great service! We couldn't be happier!" - Laurie Schreck

"I have bought 2 vehicles from Spielers and I it's a 14 hour round trip for me to trade. On my last vehicle Steve Borts saved me $4000 compared to a dealer one mile from me who said I wouldn't be able to find the same exact vehicle with less miles. Steve went to work and found three of them exactly like the one on the local lot and with fewer miles. Steve is the man to get it done!" - Bryan Lively

Now that you've seen some of our rave reviews from happy customers, you're ready to be one of them too! Stop by our California, MO car dealership today. We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs. From regular maintenance, vehicle repairs, or shopping for a new car near Jefferson City, MO, we've got a TON of options for you! Experience the difference Spieler's Incorporated has to offer.

Proudly Serving the Columbia,
Jefferson City, and California, MO Areas


1109 W. Buchanan St.
California, MO 65018
(888) 455-2107




Visit our website:  www.spielersinc.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
                               Follow us on LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment